»

Cari Informasi Di sini aja....

Google
 

LOVE

Love would make you blind!

I don’t care so much if I couldn’t see,

But it matters when love blinds me from seeing ALLAH’s light..

Love would make you forget!

I don’t care so much if I couldn’t remember,

But it matters when love makes me forget ALLAH..

Love makes you a fool!

I don’t care so much in being a fool,

But it matters if I am a fool in telling the difference between right and wrong..

Love makes you happy!

But why should I be happy?

When I should be grieving, for disobeying ALLAH’s orders..

Love needs a lot of sacrifice!

I am willing to sacrifice,

But why should I sacrifice, if it’s not for
ALLAH?..

Love..

Why should I love?

If it’s not for ALLAH?..


"MY LOVE FOR ALLAH"

No one will understand,

And those who understand,

Must be the ones who love ALLAH,

If not more, the same as I do..

0 komentar: